Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Autumn

As you see below, last year I wrote about this wonderful time of year and about Thanksgiving. This year is one I'm especially thankful for as it was a year that there were a lot of changes for the better that, for me, outweigh the changes that were disheartening. This past year has brought me closer to God than all my years as a Believer.

I'm looking outside my window right now and it's sunny and clear and even though most of the beautiful leaves have fallen, it's a reminder of the wonderful crisp, white snow that's to come. There's a "magic," a mystique, that fills the air this time of year and it's an uplifting feeling.

I know that a lot of people get depressed this time of year for many different reasons, but I guess since God blessed me with the most wonderful memories for this time of year that I'm not saddened when the snow and dark dreary days set in.

No comments: