Friday, April 5, 2013

Long Time, No See

Wow. It's been over a year since I've posted. So much has happened in the past year. Leon has a TSS now. She's amazing with him and he's progressed even further than before. January 1st of this year we moved 6 miles into has house 3x bigger than the trailer we were living in. We have so much more room that all that we moved with hardly filled it. It's 3 bedrooms like the trailer but the rooms are bigger and there's room for additions. The master bedroom here is the size of the living room at the trailer and the master bedroom at the trailer is the size of my daughter's current room. I'll post pictures in a later post.

My daughter wanted to try school, so we registered her and she went to first grade. We felt it was best to have her start in 1st grade instead to try and get her in 2nd. Both her and my oldest son are now in the same grade. My youngest will also be starting school this year. While I would love to homeschool him, I will need him to be in school so I can work. Finances call for it. So starting this next school year I hope to have a job that will help with extras that we need and sometimes want. Thankfully, my husband's job is able to pay for the main bills but there's not much room for anything else.

Well, I'll have to stop here. Bedtime for the kiddies (way past it :P). Happy Light It Up Blue Month!

No comments: